Stovax View 5 Multi Fuel Mark 1 Side Fire Bricks
Each fire brick measures 220mm x 195mm x 25mm – price quoted is per fire brick
Stovax View 5 Multi Fuel Mark 1 Side Fire Bricks – What is Vermiculite?
Why do we need Vermiculite fire bricks ?
Tips to make your fire bricks last longer
- Do not use over-sized logs in your stove which may cause damage
- Do not overfill your stove
- Ensure you only burn seasoned wood
- Where possible, place the logs into the stove rather than throwing or dropping them.
- Avoid over-firing your stove. The fire bricks will have at pink colour if this is occuring.
Available thicknesses of Vermiculite Fire Bricks.
The standard thickness of our fire bricks on our website is 25mm unless otherwise stated.
15mm, 20mm and 30mm thicknesses are also available upon request.
Please telephone us if you need fire bricks with alternative thicknesses to those stated on this page. Our details are found at https:www.stovedoorglass.com/contact-us/